Meticulously handcrafted by master craftsmen, the DJEMBE Table incorporates an interpretive and abstracted motif. It is modernism interpreted through an ancient voice and sensibility. Dark Bronze and gold accents are a perfect foil for the ivory colored enamel top that protects the metal from spills and scratches. Perfect for our modern tribal rituals of happy hour and night caps.
Each of our creations is designed in our San Francisco studio. Master craftsmen using centuries old technique of sand casting create the original mould and skilled artisans hand create every piece, with pride, in our family owned factory.
Small: 16.5" H; 9.5" L; 9.5" W
Large: 21.2" H; 13" L; 13" W
Finish: Black Nickel, Goldplate with Oyster Enamel
Material : Aluminum
Use and Care
- Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the piece are to be expected and celebrated.
- No two pieces are exactly alike.
- To avoid discoloration do not keep cooked, oily and acidic food or liquid in direct contact with the metal for more than 3 hours.
- Hand wash with mild soap, water, and towel dry.
- Do not use abrasives or chemicals to clean as the metal may scratch and discolor